“I remember wishing I could be boiled like water
and made pure again.”
— Jeffrey McDaniel (via torturegardens)
(Source: rarararambles, via gore-pop)
10:06 pm • 16 September 2014 • 8,823 notes
deedee this some nasty ass coffee i hate u so much but the pussy game ridiculous
(Source: fyeahgoofyanimatedfaces, via ruinedchildhood)
9:30 pm • 16 September 2014 • 251,137 notes
me when I got money: ha! broke ass bitch how the dollar menu taste? I wouldn’t know because it’s Big Macs only around here hoe!!!!
me when I’m broke: capitalism is inhumane and must be put to an end.
9:29 pm • 16 September 2014 • 17,168 notes
“Don’t kiss me if you’re afraid of thunder. My life is a storm.”
— Anita Krizzan (via quotethat)
8:14 pm • 16 September 2014 • 60,553 notes
“1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.”
— things to remember, -n.m. (via fridaynights-citylights)
8:10 pm • 16 September 2014 • 120,605 notes